Annelise Sullivan, MS, LMHC
Everyone has a unique story to tell; one that should be met with unconditional positive regard, curiosity, and hope.
Annelise knows the importance of building a strong therapeutic connection. She’ll hear what you’re going through — and create a safe space for you to be yourself. In this kind of relationship, greater self-awareness and healing are possible. Annelise enjoys working with young children, adolescents, and adults for individual and family therapy.
Annelise’s areas of interest include:
• Stress and Anxiety
• Parenting skills and support for new parents
• Postpartum anxiety and depression
• Play therapy for children
• Relationship concerns
• Personal growth
• Grief and loss
• Master of Science, Mental Health Counseling, Walden University. Minneapolis, Minnesota.
• Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Western Washington University. Bellingham, Washington.
• Professional License: LH60757147
Annelise enjoys spending time at home with her young children and appreciating the daily responsibilities of home ownership. She enjoys spending time in her yard, at parks, and being out in the sun.