Ashley Bemis, MS, LMHC
As a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Ashley is passionate about empowering people on their mental health journey from all walks of life. She helps her clients become a healthier version of themselves by helping teens and adults build on their self compassion through holistic individual work. Ashley is dedicated to exploring your unique life story with empathetic understanding.
Ashley’s specialties include:
• Grief and Loss
• Stress and Anxiety Management
• Trauma and Post-traumatic Stress
• Intellectual and Physical Disabilities
• Self-Esteem Building
• Personality Disorders
• Self-Harm and Suicidality
• Parenting Support
• Chronic/Terminal Illness
• LGBTQ+ Support for all ages
• Addiction Issues
Ashley’s theoretical orientation is based in cognitive behavioral therapy and dialectical behavioral therapy, however she also utilizes a combination of different therapeutic approaches tailored to your individual needs. She is a Geriatric Mental Health Specialist and received extra education focused on issues with aging in older adults.
- Master’s of Science in Mental Health Counseling, Capella University, Minneapolis, MN.
- Bachelor’s of Arts in Psychology, Central Washington University, Ellensburg, WA.
- Professional License: LH60448396Ashley loves all animals and has a pet cat, Toro. She enjoys being outdoors (especially in the sunshine), watching movies, and spending time with her friends and family.