Catherine Buckheit, MSW, LICSW
Catherine’s encouraging style helps you to identify personal goals, gain insight to your values, and create lasting change. She provides a non-judgmental space to process uncomfortable feelings such as fear, doubt, shame, and anxiety. With Catherine’s guidance and care, you are supported to then move through these feelings with an experience of more ease and fulfillment. Catherine helps you take a look at what’s getting in the way of personal goals, and then provides support to live a life more in line with your deepest values.
Catherine’s specialties include:
• Adults, Children and Adolescents
• Trauma and Abuse
• Stress management and Self-care
• Gender Identity Issues
• Self Acceptance and Compassion
• Domestic Violence
- Masters of Social Work: Boise State University; Boise, Idaho.
- Bachelors of Social Work: Lewis-Clark State College; Lewiston, Idaho
- Professional License: #LW60893825