Deanna Leatherman, MSW, LICSW
Deanna is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker specializing in therapy with children, adolescents, adults, and families. She offers individual, couples and family sessions. She views your work together as a therapeutic partnership and is naturally collaborative.
Deanna treats every individual and family as unique and tailors treatment with this in mind, using creative strategies and genuine care. After all, who says one can’t battle their monsters through a therapeutic roleplaying game! She has spent her career in intensive settings working with families either experiencing crisis or recovering from them, and balances good humor with the seriousness of complex problems.
Her areas of focus include:
• Trauma and post-traumatic stress
• Family relationships and stressors
• Youth behavioral concerns
• Self-harm and suicidality
• Identity-related support
• Parenting support
Deanna knows that it takes courage to reach out for help. She appreciates the opportunity to work with you regarding whatever challenges you face.
- Master of Social Work, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, WA
- Professional License: LW61016602
In her personal time, Deanna enjoys spending time outdoors, climbing, and art.