Echo Cochrell-Gretz, MS, LMHC
Echo is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and a Child Mental Health Specialist specializing in the treatment of children, adolescents, adults, and families. She believes the core purpose of therapy is to build your confidence to overcome life challenges — and recognize your inner-strengths to do so.
Echo uses a variety of therapeutic approaches including: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Person-Centered Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Play Therapy, Expressive Arts Therapy and knowledge from her time working in an Applied Behavioral Analysis therapy setting. She believes the light-hearted moments of this journey to be vitally important, so humor is often a part of therapy.
Echo’s areas of specialty include:
- Child and Adolescent Concerns
- Family issues/Parenting
- Anger Management
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Self-Esteem/Self-Acceptance issues
- Self-Harming Behaviors
- Health at Every Size (HAES) aligned
- Disordered Eating
- Trauma Related Disorders
Echo understands that all of life’s experiences, both positive and negative, have the potential to serve a greater purpose. She will walk with you on your path of self-discovery needed to get you through your current troubles. Echo will be your therapeutic partner, supporting the growth and changes you seek.
- Master of Science, Mental Health Counseling, Southern Oregon University. Ashland, Oregon
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, Southern Oregon University, Ashland, Oregon
- Professional License: LH60699174
- Washington State Approved Clinical SupervisorIn her free time, Echo enjoys reading, makeup application, spending time with friends, exercise, listening to true crime podcasts, learning new skills, traveling, movies, and anything animal related. Echo also loves to explore the beautiful PNW with her husband.