Jill Kramer, MA, LMHC
Jill is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor providing services to adolescents and adults. Jill is passionate about helping others and specializes in working with at-risk teenagers.
Areas of Expertise include:
- Stress Management
- Anger Management
- Family Conflict and Parenting
- Oppositional and Defiant Behaviors
- Adolescent Concerns
- Adjustment Disorder
Jill knows that opening up to someone for the first time can be difficult. For some, it can even be scary. Jill is there to help you feel comfortable and provide a safe space for you to share your story. She has a warm and collaborative approach and trusts in the healing power of the therapeutic relationship. With Jill, you will build the skills and resilience needed to overcome the challenges you face.
- Master of Arts, Forensic Psychology, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology. Chicago, IL
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Ohio State University. Columbus, OH
- Professional License # LH60625096Jill loves spending time outdoors with family, friends, and her dog Gus.