Markie Mitchell, MSW, LICSW
Markie is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker specializing in therapy with children, youth, families, and adults across all stages of life. Markie helps you meet personalized goals to achieve the best version of yourself at a pace that feels appropriate and healthy.
Markie creates a welcoming, safe, and genuine space for your therapy journey. Markie understands how each individual lives in a complex system and holds unique experiences. She tailors therapy accordingly to each person. Modalities used include Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Solution Focused, Family Systems, Meditation/Mindfulness, Trauma Informed Care and more.
Areas of Expertise:
• Trauma (complex and racialized)
• Dual diagnosis/chemical dependency
• Gender fluid and gender non-conforming individuals
• Master of Social Work, Clinical Mental Health, University of Minnesota. Minneapolis, WA.
• Bachelor of Science, Social Work, St. Cloud State University. St. Cloud, MN.
• Professional License: LW61040016
Markie enjoys playing with her dog, cooking, spending time with friends, travel, and a good show.