Nikki Golden, Phd, LMFT
Nikki is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, a certified Chemical Dependency Professional, Master of Addictions Counselor, and Child Mental Health Specialist. She brings together her genuine interest in people and her knowledge of what it takes to make change happen to help you overcome life’s challenges. She joins you on your path toward “better” with compassion, experience and a sense of humor.
Nikki specializes in individual, couples and family therapy. She uses evidence-based practices to help you gain the skills you need to experience the life you want.
Some of Nikki’s areas of expertise are:
• Depression and Anxiety
• Trauma and posttraumatic stress disorders
• Relationships, including couples and families
• Personality Issues
• Addiction Issues
• Families and loved ones of those with addiction issues
• Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
Nikki sees you as a unique individual who deserves the best care she can provide. Nikki establishes a genuine relationship with you and you can know that she will work alongside you to help improve your health, relationships, and overall life satisfaction.
- Master of Arts, Clinical Psychology, Antioch University. Seattle, Washington.
- Bachelor of Arts, Ethics and Human Behavior, University of Washington. Seattle, Washington
- Professional License: LF60279910Nikki enjoys spending time with family, friends and her two dogs. She loves music, movies, and learning more about everything.