Sasha Baker (Berry), MSW, LICSWA
Sasha is a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker Associate who has worked with children and families, couples, and adults. She provides a safe, non-judgmental, and accepting space for people — meeting you right where you are. Sasha believes everybody is trying their best in every given moment. She honors the strength and vulnerability needed to move through life’s challenges. Sasha values therapy as a partnership and works alongside you while you grow.
Sasha’s theoretical orientation includes cognitive behavioral therapy, Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, cognitive processing therapy, and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy. Sasha tailors your therapy experience to best fit you and your needs.
Sasha’s specialties include:
- Stress and Anxiety Management
- Trauma and Post-traumatic Stress
- Personality Disorders
- Self Acceptance and Compassion
- Self-Harm and Suicidality
- Child and Adolescent Concerns
- Family and Parenting Issues
- LGBTQ+ Support for all ages
- Addiction Issues
- Master’s of Social Work, Walden University, Minneapolis, MN.
- Bachelor’s of Arts in Psychology, Central Washington University, Ellensburg, WA.
- Professional License: SC61182889
Sasha loves being outdoors (especially camping and riding dirtbikes). She’s often found at a barbeque, spending time with friends and family, or enjoying crafty pursuits.