Compensation & Benefits
“Joining MCFS was an absolute game changer financially helping me make more money at the end of the day than I ever had in private practice.”
Long-Term Financial Well Being
At Mill Creek Family Services we actively promote a comprehensive employee pay and benefits experience. Our robust compensation supports our therapists’ long-term financial stability and well-being.
Best In Class
MCFS offers a unique blend of best-in-class benefits designed to support our providers. We intentionally invest in our providers’ security, future savings, professional development and training, healthcare, self-care, personal well-being, and family time.
Our MCFS pay and benefits are a progressive extension of our MCFS values. They reflect an intentional contribution to our vibrant culture — where our team members know they truly matter.
Comprehensive Pay & Benefits Package
-Licensed and Associate Therapists
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for full time staff (20+ client hours per week
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Paid Family and Medical Leave
- MCFS matching funds contribution to your retirement savings plan
- Featured Benefit for 2023 — MCFS Pays Down Student Loans!
- Reimbursement funds for professional development training Unlimited online C.E.U. package
- Paid Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Annual longevity bonuses and spa treatments
- All employment taxes processed by MCFS
- Workers Comp & State Unemployment insurance provided
- Monthly automatic bank deposits based on all sessions provided during the previous month–(no need to wait for protracted insurance reimbursement)
- Freedom to choose desired amount of time-off every year
- Full-service insurance professional credentialing provided
- Full-service insurance billing department provided
- Full-time scheduling department coordinates all Intake appointments
- Dedicated clinical support and group consultations
- Thriving and connected professional team with year-round social events and professional growth opportunities
MCFS fosters security, safety, and support for our therapist employees — while also promoting their freedom and autonomy. THAT is our commitment.
“Amongst so many other things, making a comfortable wage has helped me impact the lives of others near and dear to me…The pay allows therapists to strike a strong work life balance and has personally helped me find a sustainable place to call my professional home.”