Join Our Mission
of Healing, Hope & Possibilities…
Since 2010, Mill Creek Family Services has been delivering high quality mental health services to adults, youth, couples and families in our community. To that end, we continue to grow and support a vibrant and connected team of therapist providers, administrative professionals, and organizational leaders. MCFS is inspired and led by our mission, vision, values, operational commitments, and guiding principles.
Our Mission: Mill Creek Family Services offers healing, hope and possibilities for adults, youth, couples and families. Our counseling and therapeutic services honor the value, strengths and resources of all we serve.
Our Vision for our community is…
to be well, to live well, and to love well.
Our Core Values: Connection, Compassion & Contribution
Our Operational Commitments: MCFS creates an excellent work environment and experience for our employees. We appreciate the unique value, individual strengths and professional contributions of each of our MCFS team members.
Our Guiding Principles: Our professional relationships, speech, and actions demonstrate integrity with our Mission, Vision, Core Values and Commitments. As such, we actively reflect and promote:
- Excellent clinical care & high-quality customer service.
- Reliable, clear, and supportive organizational leadership.
- Collaborative, caring, and creative teamwork.
- Vibrant team culture — promoting meaningful connections and fun events.
- Healthy team communications — reflecting mutual honest feedback, kindness, gratitude, and humility.
- Comprehensive employee pay and benefits — supporting financial stability and security, future savings, professional development and training, healthcare, self-care, personal well-being, and family time.
- Smooth-running operations in a beautiful and organized work environment.
“When I was searching for my next career move, I wanted a position where I could work independently and develop my skills and expertise at my own pace, as well as become part of a supportive team of colleagues I could learn from, and I absolutely found all of this at MCFS…