Ambyr Berman, MA, LMHC
Ambyr Berman is a Licensed Mental Health Therapist who works with teens, adults and couples. She believes there is hope available for everyone — even through life’s biggest challenges. No matter where you are in your story, there are positive possibilities for you ahead. Ambyr is ready to walk with you through life’s hardships — helping you identify and reinforce strengths that enable you to grow and succeed.
With years of experience, Ambyr tailors her therapeutic approach based on the unique needs of her clients. She utilizes cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Motivational Interviewing (MI), person-centered therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), solution focused therapy, and narrative therapy.
Areas of Expertise include:
• Grief and Loss
• Stress and Anxiety
• Interpersonal Conflict
• Body Image and Acceptance
• Suicidal Ideation/Harm Reduction
• Trauma and Post-traumatic Stress
• Addiction and 12-step recovery
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology, Northwest University, Kirkland, WA.
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Services, Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA.
- Professional License: LH60692326
Ambyr enjoys spending time with family and friends. She also likes feeding the crows, traveling, and experiencing new adventures.