Carol Robinson, MA, LMHC
Carol is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor specializing in individual therapy with clients ages 15 and older. With an additional background in exercise physiology and sports medicine, Carol is passionate about full-spectrum health and wellness. She thrives on helping people live the fullest life possible. Her approach to care is person centered, holistic, and seeks to provide input regarding natural ways to support healthy brain function and body wellness. She encourages clients to develop practical tools to overcome life’s challenges and gain deeper insights about themselves in the process.
Carol recognizes your individual needs and goals and tailors her approach to you. She offers care informed by neurobiology, exercise physiology, psychodynamic therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). No matter what challenges life brings, Carol helps you to learn and discover new perspectives that can help you in your process of healing and growth.
Carol’s areas of expertise include:
- Mood disorders, anxiety and depression
- Grief and loss
- Life transitions
- Parenting tools
- Relationship concerns /recovery from relationship trauma
- Navigating family members mental illness and addictions
- Issues of faith and spiritual growth
- Designing the life you want to live / whole person health and wellness
- Master of Arts, Counseling, Western Seminary. Seattle, Washington.
- Bachelor of Arts, Community Health Education, Central Washington University. Ellensburg, Washington.
- Professional License: LH00010924
Carol savors her time and laughter shared with friends and family. She loves her animals, and is passionate about reading, learning and being physically active.