Denise Burns, MS, LMHCA
Denise is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor Associate working with adults and teens (15+) to address issues of depression, anxiety, panic, trauma, life transitions, and relationship issues. Through active and empathetic listening, she helps you understand how your unique story impacts the experiences you have today.
Denise’s collaborative approach provides you a place to heal. Beyond that, she helps you develop skills and insights designed to help you succeed in life.
Denise is passionate about assisting her clients to obtain their goals with a collaborative treatment approach. She integrates behavioral, humanistic, cognitive, narrative and mindfulness-based therapy approaches to guide clients towards their goals.
Denise’s specialties include:
- Panic Disorder
- Developing Healthy relationships
- Life Transitions
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Masters of Sciences in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Walden University, Minneapolis, MN
- Bachelors of Sciences in Behavioral Sciences, Bastyr LIOS University, Seattle, WA
- Professional License: MC61383174
Denise enjoys watercolor and acrylic painting, going on walks, reading, and is an animal lover.