Elijah Bolton, MA, LMHC
For nearly a decade Elijah has been helping people from all walks of life, ethnicities, religions, ages and lifestyles. He will help you get your life back on track—including your marriage or intimate relationship. Elijah’s mission is to help you change your life for the better. Whatever you’re going through, Elijah will help you sort it out. All are welcome!
Elijah’s specialties include:
- Relationships and marriage
• Anxiety and panic attacks
• Dual Diagnoses (Mental Health & Chemical Dependency)
• Bipolar disorder
• Veteran’s issues
• Life transitions and personal crisis
• Grief and regret
• Gender Issues
• Personality disorder
• Sexual issues
• Sexual assault and abuse
• Childhood abuse and neglect
Elijah is a husband, father, and veteran. With compassion, humor, and a relentless sense of hope, Elijah helps you develop skills for life. He invites you to come as you are, and become the person you want to be.
- Master of Arts, Counseling Psychology, Washington School of Professional Psychology. Seattle, Washington
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Washington School of Professional Psychology. Seattle, Washington.
- Professional License: LH60494922
Elijah enjoys sailing, gardening, and time with family and friends.