Heidi Pacher, MA, LMHC
For nearly 20 years, Heidi Pacher has worked as a therapist, treating clients of a wide range of ages and for a variety of issues. She sees a therapist’s role as a companion on a journey determined by each client. Heidi engages a variety of approaches in order to provide well-rounded support for each person.
Heidi has served as a child and family therapist and worked with children and teens, and later, teens and adults with co-occurring mental health and substance addictions. Additionally, she has worked with at-risk youth and with individuals on the Autism Spectrum and with developmental disabilities. She has worked in many settings, including office, residential treatment, drug and alcohol treatment, and schools. Heidi’s work has also included providing professional consultation for fellow providers on mental health topics. Heidi is a Certified Parent Educator through Practical Parent Education.
Areas of expertise include:
- Foster care and adoption therapy, attachment difficulties
- Bipolar Disorder
- Drug and alcohol addiction
- Family discord and Parenting Challenges
- Post Master’s Certificate in Adoption Therapy, Antioch University. Seattle, Washington
- Master of Arts, Counseling Psychology, Antioch University. Seattle, Washington
- Bachelor of Arts, in Psychology, University of Washington. Seattle, Washington
- Mental health-LH00009316
- Chemical dependency-CO60796839
In her free time, Heidi enjoys being at the beach, rain or shine. She enjoys gardening and spending time with friends and family.