Tara Yarte, MS, LMHC
Tara is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor providing therapy for children, adolescents, adults and families. She will help you find solutions by recognizing your strengths and resources. She knows that emotional, behavioral and relationship challenges are no different than physical challenges — all occasionally require professional support for healing.
Tara will meet you where you are — ready to help you take the next steps to overcome challenges and make positive changes in your life. She welcomes the entire family in the therapy process for children and adolescents when needed.
Tara’s areas of specialty include:
- Children and adolescents
- Military families
- Family issues/parenting
- Adults experiencing life transitions
- Depression and Anxiety
- Trauma related disorders and challenges
Tara believes that our life challenges serve us in some ways that aren’t always clear at the time. She will work with you to get through these challenges and listen closely for the learning and growth available within them.
- Master of Science, Mental Health Counseling, Western Washington University. Bellingham, Washington.
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, Western Washington University. Bellingham, Washington.
- Professional License: LH60684312Tara enjoys spending time with her husband and dog, traveling and photography.