Tracy Wick, MA, LMHC
Tracy is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor who works with children, adolescents, young adults, and couples. She is passionate about helping people live life to the fullest. Her authentic style will allow you to feel supported and really heard. She creates a safe space for you to explore life’s stressors without judgment. With Tracy, you will have someone who truly believes in you — she is confident that people are resilient and are capable of change.
Tracy earned her Master’s degree from The Chicago School of Professional Psychology. She has experience working with an array of individuals from different backgrounds.
Tracy’s primary areas of focus have been:
- LGBTQ issues
- Parenting skills
- Adolescents and young adults
- Self-harming behaviors
- Survivors of sexual assault
Tracy uses an eclectic approach to treatment and blends several therapeutic techniques that fits each individual needs and goals. Her methods of treatment are cognitive behavioral therapy, Trauma Focused-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, solution focused, humanistic, and psycho-dynamic.
- Masters of Arts, Clinical Psychology, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, Chicago, IL
- Bachelors of Arts, Psychology: Alcohol and drug abuse counseling emphasis, Alverno College, Milwaukee, WI
- Professional License: LH60760761Tracy enjoys hiking and being active in nature, doing volunteer work with animals, and spending time with family and friends.