Zach Breunig, MS, LMFT
Zach is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist who specializes in working with couples/relationships, families, and individuals. He works with children ages five and older, adolescents, adults, and couples.
Zach recognizes the difficult experiences you’ve been enduring, and walks with you down a path of positive change. He guides you through the change process with understanding, comfort and support. His experience and clinical knowledge help you develop the skills necessary to navigate the complexities of life and relationships.
Zach’s areas of clinical focus include:
• Relational/marital discord
• Parenting concerns
• Anxiety and depression
• Gender identity/sexuality concerns
• School-related issues
• Family discord at varying levels
• Adjustment to life changes
• Chronic illness/pain
Zach understands the difficulty experienced of grief, sadness, pain and other life struggles. However, he also knows that each person has the capability to improve their lives and relationships AND feel better. As your therapist, Zach’s goal is to learn about your experiences and empower you to make the changes you seek. After all, you’re the expert on your life.
- Master of Science, Marriage and Family Therapy, University of Nebraska. Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Bachelor of Science, Family Social Work, University of Minnesota. Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Professional License: LF60596771 & 166.001345.Zach enjoys spending time with his family, playing with his dog, and traveling. He also likes being outdoors, playing and watching sports, crafting, trying new restaurants, and refurbishing household items. While he and his family have re-embraced their Midwest roots with a return to Illinois, he continues to provide services via telehealth for our MCFS community here in Washington.