Therapy for Depression
Are you feeling hopeless, lonely, or weighted down by life?
Do thoughts like these ever run through your mind?:
- I feel down and sad most of the time – and sometimes I don’t even know why.
- Nothing is going to change, so why even try?
- I just don’t feel like doing anything anymore.
- Life just feels empty to me – even though everyone else seems to be having a great time.
- I don’t know why anyone would want to spend time with me if they really knew me.
- This constant feeling of guilt is overwhelming.
- I feel worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I can’t stop crying, and just want to be alone.
- I just don’t have the energy for this day.
- Even though I feel gut-wrenching pain on the inside, I try not to show it.
- My life and the world around me feel dismal and dark – and sometimes I’m not sure of the point.
If you have had any of these thoughts – or ones like them — chances are you may be suffering from depression.
We want you to know that you are not alone and there are people who can help. Many of our clients begin to find relief when they realize that their struggles don’t own them and don’t have to be a permanent way of life. The true changes begin when our clients start to feel some hope again — when they see there is a way forward.
Sometimes there’s a social stigma that comes with feeling depressed. Unfortunately, this can get in the way of reaching out for help.
We want you to know that we are here for you. Our MCFS therapists help our clients make their way through the dark times in life — walking with them — offering support and care along the way.
If you are hoping to finally lighten this load and feel like yourself again, contact us today for the support you need.